Hyamira Basic (1x1ml) is suitable for:
- Correction of the lip and eyebrow contours;
- Diminishing perioral lines;
- Deep hydration and overall rejuvenation;
Contents of the package:
- 20mg/ml 1ml prefilled syringes
- 2 needles 27G or 26G
Directions for use:
Hyamira Basic (1x1ml) should be used only by qualified medical personnel. The injection should be administered into the superficial dermis and hyper corrections should be avoided. Both serial puncture and linear retrograde techniques are suitable, but the physician should decide which is the most appropriate one in the given case.
Injection depth - Superficial to the medium dermis
Ingredients - AH Reticulated
Concentration - 20 mg/ml
AH Molecular Weight 2400 – 4000 kDa
Cross-itulation agent - BDDE < 50 ppb
Indications - Jugal wrinkles, peri-oral wrinkles, peri-oral wrinkles, forehead wrinkles, eyebrows, the valley of tears, dark circles, temples.
Depending on the professional in charge of the treatment, the latter can work according to the method of “serial puncture” or according to linear retrograde techniques with needles or cannula This product is also used with pressure injector pens such as Hyaluron Pen. (Accessories available on our shop, the needle is included in the box).
This product is a medical device that must be administered only by a professional authorized in the injection of filler based hyaluronic acid.
- Hypersensitivity to one of the components present in the product.
- Do not inject during Pregnancy or breastfeeding Minor
- Do not inject into areas with infectious or inflammatory skin problems.
- Avoid areas already treated with a permanent filler.
In general, the results last up to 6 months. Retouching may be done based on expected results, skin types or injected amounts to improve or maintain the effects achieved