The 26 mg/ml of HA is complemented with 1% of calcium hydroxyapatite - a mineral occurring naturally in the human body able to stimulate collagen production. Organic Stimulate is a perfect choice every time when a patient is suffering from a lack of volume and density. The product immediately will fill the tissue deficits giving the desired shape and volume gradually improving the quality of the skin. The neocollagenesis process permits a longer lasting correction. Stimulate is made from hyaluronic acid derived from Bacillus subtilis and it is cross-linked by PEG polymer using a real IPN technology. Calcium hydroxyapatite used in Neauvia fillers has a small particle size (8-12 microns) and is well spread in the cluster of the hydrogel. This assure the stability of the particles that have no possibility to migrate.
Benefits of Neauvia Organic Stimulate:
- The unique combination of filling and biostimulation,
- Significant improvement in skin density level,
- Clinically proved results,
- Ultra-safe profile thanks to Bacillus subtilis and PEG,
- Slow biodegradation and long-lasting results.
For moderate and strongly aged skin
- Deep filling of skin depression (included deep wrinkles and nasolabial folds),
- Biostimulation and revitalization,
- Acne scars reduction,
- Face contours lifting,
- Chin modeling,
- Cheek modeling.
Hyaluronic Acid, cross-linked: 26 mg/ml
Glycine and L-Proline
1 x 1ml prefilled syringe
1 x cannula: 22G 50mm
1 x needle: 21G 16mm
- hypersensitivity to one of the components,
- skin infection near the site of injection,
- patients susceptible to keloid formation,
- pregnant or lactating women,
- allergy or anaphylaxis,
- bleeding disorders,
- autoimmune disorders,
- antibiotic therapy.